Search This Blog

Monday, March 28, 2011

Rear strut test fit part 2

I got the rear strut back from the aluminum welder today, finally got to mount it to the hubs and get the suspension all test fit together. Ran into a small problem with the strut ears being really tight on the hub, so I am going to have to adjust it a bit, also need to clean up the holes for the hub - knuckle bolts since I'm having a small problem getting the bolts to line up. Other than a couple small problems that I should be able to clean up this week I must say its coming together nicely.

Also I got the final polyurethane bushings in today from the front suspension, the impala upper ball joints came in and I got the ball joint plate lasered last week, so I should be able to get a lot of work going on that very shortly.







No comments:

Post a Comment