Search This Blog

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Back at it

Finally got around to doing some metal work this weekend.........while I was broken down I got to thinking about the car a bit more, decided on a few things and one of those what in regards to the front end. I got tired of lifting the car to look and play with the front suspension, so I decided to cut off the upper frame members, wheel well liners, headlight supports, etc etc. With this decision I also realize that there isn't any support for the fenders, bumper, hood so I'll be building a one piece front clip using the stock pieces.

After looking at the stock sheet metal I realized that there is a significant frame support there as well, so I aimed to help the support of the chassis in a similar fashion that I did in the rear end with tubular steel. I got a few tubular pieces and the mounting plates welded in before I had to stop, enjoy the pics.













No comments:

Post a Comment