Search This Blog

Friday, December 11, 2015

Back at it

Alright so it's safe to say it's been a while since I've updated or even done anything with this project. That has changed and I'm going full tilt back into it, had a couple months of cleaning and finishing other projects around the house before I could get back into it.

Last two nights I've been able to semi finish the wiring harness that has been laying on the ground in my basement for 2 years I think. There is a lot of wiring still to be done, but the basic dimensions of the ION harness have been altered and the main wires between the fuse panel and engine harness have been stretched to match the Fiero's harness.

I'm hoping that I'll be able to layout the harness in the car and possibly continue on doing fuel line and other plumbing on the chassis.

No comments:

Post a Comment