Search This Blog

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Almost time to drive it.......

It's getting closer and closer, actually going to drive the car on Saturday if everything goes well. Right now the brakes are complete, small leak on one caliper to track down and seal. I adjusted the alignment a bit, wheels are on, only thing to complete is the clutch connection and bleed the clutch (was missing the seal on the top of the transmission). Also finalized the steering setup, hopefully my steering angle issues that I had are fixed now, last of the mechanical items before I drove the car was to hang the exhaust with the proper hangers (not just rope around the frame).

Worked on a couple non mechanical items, started installing the wiper motor assembly, designed and test fit the new floor plug pieces, printed them in TPU (thermal polyurethane) so they are flexible, came out really nice. Also designed my logo for the car and printed a test piece, need to print a couple more, lastly I finally got around to mounting the wheel well vents in the fender/hood. Keep in mind the body mods are just there so that I can create a mold and build everything as a single piece unit and in time will be a smooth perfect finish........for now it's alum tape and tek screws.











No comments:

Post a Comment