Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Turbo manifold welding complete

Today I finished off 99% of the welding on the header, I just have to locate the position of the turbo and weld the turbo flange onto the header. Everything looks like its coming together really nice, but positioning the turbo is going to be a real pain in the ass due to space requirements and the size of the downpipe elbow. Also pictured is the dash that I picked up a couple weeks ago, its a 240SX dash, I know a couple guys who have done this install. I always hear about how easy it is to do and now I know why, in the picture the dash is just sitting there, no bolts, no brackets......nothing, steering wheel is centered, even the tunnel matches up to the center part of the dash.







No comments:

Post a Comment