Search This Blog

Monday, October 3, 2011

Finally have some new things to post

Its been a very long time and I am sorry about that, this summer has been really busy and unfortunately it didn't involve being busy on the project car. I was actually hoping to have some rough forms of the body set up while the weather was warm and good for fibreglassing.

Today I got something started that I have been sitting on for a few months, the front and rear sway bars, actually I got the rear swaybar mounted and linked to the suspension already, the front bar is installed, but the removable arms haven't been set yet as I need to install the wheels again to test the full lock to lock turning of the wheel against the bar location set up.

Also I mounted my aluminium radiator, still contemplation building new rad support brackets out of alum instead of the metal ones. Lastly I brought the front and rear bumpers so I can create some new ones that will aid with the location of the exhaust and the redesign I want to do with the air feed to the radiator.

So enough of the writing onto some pictures.







No comments:

Post a Comment