Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

The horror show continues

Still progressing in the wiring department, it's quite literally a horror show, so many wires all going places........although last night I was able to extend the front lighting wiring harness and I pulled out the 300zx headlights so that I can figure out how and where I'm going to mount them. Only a couple wires left to extend, MAF wiring (about 6"), raditator fans, trunk release and license plate illumination, then I gotta tie them down and finish all the connections that didn't have factory connection (aftermarket gauges, headlight connections for the 300zx headlights, door locks). Lastly I still have stereo wiring to run.......as you can probably see in the photo's I'm running out of room around the shifter for wires to be run, I think it's going to be pretty tight.






No comments:

Post a Comment