Search This Blog

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Busy Sunday

Just my luck today, great weather and just in time for me to actually get under the car todo some much needed work under the engine......Not bad for Nov 6, almost 20 degrees C or about 60ish F for my american followers, so today I took her out of the garage for some sunbathing.

Mostly more wiring done today, connected the rad fans to the wiring harness, connected the oil pressure gauge line for the aftermarket gauge, ran the brake booster line under the car, also got the EVAP canister mounted, I've still got a couple things to wire under the car still, fuel sender wiring needs to be extended by 12" and wire up the Meth pressure switch to the Meth pump.

Not much in the way of pictures to show progress as it's not all that interesting under the car.........but since it was out I figure to take some nice overall progress pictures while the car was outside.













No comments:

Post a Comment