Search This Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Front suspension update 8

This is going to be a quick update, today I am going to be working on completing all the pieces for the other side of the suspension, most of the pieces were built/cut/welded when I built the first side to ensure that they would be symmetrical, but I avoided doing all the work so that I could focus time on ensuring that everything would work. I am hoping to get the car sitting on four wheels in the next two days, unfortunately I am not on my home computer right now and I don't have the pictures of the ION steering column and custom/hybrid Fiero/ION steering link connecting the ION steering column to the Fiero rack, that will be the update later today. What I do have for you right now is the Corvette rotor with Brembo test fit with the rim, you might notice in the picture that the bracket I have doesn't fit right, I am going to have to get a custom one made up but in reality that doesn't need to be done right now seeing as the car needs to be torn down after the fabrication is done for dipping and painting so I can put that design on the back burner and build it during final assembly.



No comments:

Post a Comment