Search This Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Wheels are on for the first time in almost 2 years!

Well I was thinking that it was going to take longer to do than I thought, but it wasn't, today I got both front wheels on and I removed the dolly that the car has been sitting on for almost 2 years.

So far everything looks good and there isn't much that I can see currently that requires any adjustment or modifications. The chassis is sitting 4.25" off the ground currently, but since I am using coilovers I have the ability to adjust that up higher as I see fit.

Keep in mind that I still need to do a rough alignment before I do the final welding to all the components and tighten everything to its final position. Also the first pics are from a couple days ago when I got the ION steering column married to the car and the Fiero steering rack.
















No comments:

Post a Comment