Search This Blog

Friday, August 19, 2016

Through the looking glass

Got a couple things done on the project last night, got some help from my girlfriend Yu-Ju that I'm having fun teaching her how to wrench and work on vehicles, feels great to be teaching and sharing my knowledge and experience.

Almost finished up all the vacuum and boost lines, last one has been run, a couple still need to be hooked up. Also got the rear window installed.......probably something I should have done sooner as I did have to remove a bunch of stuff to get it in. Lastly got the intercooler fully mounted and bolted in.....boost piping still needs to be painted and clamped in place, maybe this weekend.

Sasha decided to photobomb a couple pictures, complete with her teddy bear.







No comments:

Post a Comment