Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

It's been a busy couple months but not on the project.

Aug/Sept always is busy at work, so much that I usually can't get any time on the project car.......this year was no different.

Anyways I'm back at her, nothing big to post this time, mostly I bolted in the rear fastback clip, up to this point it was always loosely draped in place. Started bolting in the rear bumper, had an issue with the support bracket as I was using the original notchback bracket which was about an inch too short for the push pin clips, instead of looking for another non rusted bracket I've built some rivet in clips to extend to the holes. I've also built and bolted in one of the headlight support brackets, now I have more than one bolt holding the lights in place. Lastly I've been playing with the coolant lines to the radiator, got the lower almost done, it won't be pretty but it should do the job.

Now for some pictures.





No comments:

Post a Comment