Search This Blog

Thursday, October 27, 2016

At least it didn't burn down!

Last night was a big night, Yu-Ju finished up the wiring of the headlights and I was able to put power to the full car! Battery was a little weak but I was able to only test the lighting system, factory security on the ION computers were going crazy, maybe because the Airbag and ABS modules were removed, maybe because it's been disconnected for so long, either way it seems a factory relearn or security bypass needs to be done, I'm just glad it took power and didn't sizzle, crackle or pop anything. I even put it into Run mode for a second and heard the relays in the engine bay fire up.

On top of that I got the power door locks mounted and fully connected, finished another radiator line and a couple other bits and pieces.

Now for some pics.










No comments:

Post a Comment