Search This Blog

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Getting close

Been a while since my last update, been busy this week and weekend.......got the intake fully installed, extended the MAF sensor wiring and nearly completed all the wiring, all the important stuff is now wired, tested and working.....actually I figured out a few issues that I had and figured them out as well. Had my friend come by, plug in HPtuners did an initial scan of the computer, other than a couple small codes related to the wiring to the fuel pump not being connected everything looks good. also wired up and installed all the aftermarket gauges, boost controller, OBD2 readers.

With all this being said, I'm hoping that I should be able to button up the last couple things, mainly wiring to the fuel pump assembly, fill the coolant, add some fuel, do an oil change, install a new battery, with these done I should be able to fire her up this weekend coming. Its been a long time coming but I'm hoping that it should start up shortly.................of course that just means after the engine runs that I need to run brakes, clutch and do some suspension alignment.

Lastly, I recently got a 3D printer, which turns out to be awesome to print Fiero related items and designs.......used it to make a braided line clamp, got a couple other items I'm going to use it for, just gotta complete the designs and print them.











No comments:

Post a Comment