Search This Blog

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Ready......Set.......

Getting closer and closer to firing up the engine, last night I finished the wiring to the fuel pump and sender unit, now to toss some fuel in and see if I have pressure plus test for leaks. Also I finally got around to modifying the steering wheel adapter so that I can add my steering wheel disconnect. Lastly since the wiring harness in the car is from a 2004 Saturn ION Redline the car now comes with remote door unlock and trunk release, I wanted to install the ION key on the trunk but reality is that it would have been too difficult so I'm going to be sticking with the keyless trunk release as my battery is in the front. Because of this I got to use my 3D printer again to print a trunk keyblock piece, came out nice, pretty solid as well.

On to some pictures........first ones are for fun, its amazing what stiff sway bars and a solid strong chassis can do on a jack!










No comments:

Post a Comment