Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2016

Getting down to some real work.

Busy weekend, first off started by completing the fuel tank and filling lines, EVAP lines, mounting the fuel filter, running the fuel lines. Also while the car was still lifted I decided to install the hard coolant lines, cutting them down to fit the new 88 cradles and dimensions which is going to make the flex lines very long and interesting. Next I started wiring the engine to the engine control harness and computer, still going to have to figure out fuse panel and computer mounting but that won't be difficult. Also did a soft install of the intake manifold, it's gotta come out again, need to drill and tap for wastegate/boost controller, blow off valve, boost gauge, meth pressure switch, PCV system plus mount the IAT2 sensor and lastly tap for the throttlebody.


 Thanks to a friend he noticed that the plumbing of my turbo coolant was going to be wrong and was going to dump hot water back into the engine, so with that being said I needed to remove the turbo header and remove the fitting, which was good because I never did like the placement or fitment of that fitting.....now its getting relocated just after it exists the engine. Next I gotta pick up some braided line and run the coolant to the turbo.
 Fuel lines run, just gotta tie it up nice when I get the rest of the wiring run.
 Meth tank bracket and tank mounted, ready for some braided lines and the pump to be mounted.
Rad fans mounted.


I think Sasha approves of the work

No comments:

Post a Comment