Search This Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2016

More wiring, more hoses, more of everything

Actually got a good solid 3 hours on her last night, stopped by the wreckers to grab some taillight harnesses so that I could keep the ION factory connector to make them easily removable, that and there was a wire in the harness that wasn't on the GM factory wiring diagrams, so I figured it would be easier to just duplicate the wiring when I had one of them in my hands, also finally got the fuse panel mounted and started the wire loom on the main harness to the passenger compartment. On top of all the wiring I got some more pieces of the valve cover vent/catch can figured out, just waiting on some -10AN braided line so I can finish the valve cover to catch can, but I still need to get the turbo end fitting for the catch can connection and braided line/fittings to complete that. Lastly I started running the intake pressure reference lines for the wastegate, boost controller and boost gauge, but I gotta find a PCV valve with barb fittings so that I can finish that off..........always more problems to solve, that's what makes it so fun :)

Fuse panel mounted to the frame
 Intake pressure reference lines

 Catch can connections
 Interior wiring harness and pressure lines
 Sidemarker wiring
 Taillight harness
 Taillight wiring with ION light harnesses that still need to be modified for the stock Fiero lights

No comments:

Post a Comment