Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Started pulling wire

Last night was the beginning of something I was not looking forward to......pulling body harness and lighting wire harnesses.

Actually didn't go as bad as I thought but there is probably going to be a lot of cursing ahead, still many wires need to be shortened or lengthened, I did get a lot done when the harness was stretched out in the basement but there was many things I couldn't do until it was mounted in the car. Tonight or tomorrow night should see the mounting of the fuse panel and the start of major wire installation inside the engine bay and interior. I also need to run the wiring for the aftermarket gauges, plus pressure lines, meth fluid lines, etc, etc......most of the remaining braided lines and fittings should be in today as well making for an interesting couple days.





No comments:

Post a Comment